- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Soundflower is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later|
Soundflower is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Soundflower
|Soundflower 22.214.171.124 16/04/12||Free||English||Download|
|Soundflower 1.5.1 10/09/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- More permissions fixes for admin users who are not 501
- SoundflowerBed: new ‘clone to all channels’ feature submitted by iSchemy.
- Volume controls are now logarithmic
- Permissions fix for admin users who are not 501
- Uninstall script fixes on Lion
- SoundflowerBed installation problems fixed
Note that this download is for OS X 10.5.8+. You can download the OS X 10.4 compatible version (Version 1.4.3) here: http://soundflower.googlecode.com/files/Soundflower-1.4.3.dmg
- Allows different applications to access soundcard at the same time
- Supports 2 and 16 channel audio
- Sound may have interference at first
- Configuration may be tricky at first
"Fixed sound volume control problem with HDMI audio"
Works ok with me on my Mac mini (mid 2011). Can now use volume control with sound via HDMI to display speakers, which is not normally possible, as HDMI audio output is fixed level. For the other reviewer who could not launch the app, please click the flower (like large asterisk) icon on top menu bar.
- 30 Jan 2013
Top Downloads: General
Spotify is one of the best music applications on Mac but the only drawback of the free version are the... See more
Back in April, I gave an overview of the popular instant message program, Skype. I covered how to sign... See more