- Not good
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Soundflower is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
Soundflower is also compatible with
Versions of Soundflower
|Soundflower 1.6.6b 06/02/15||Free||English||Download|
|Soundflower 1.5.1 10/09/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- More permissions fixes for admin users who are not 501
- SoundflowerBed: new ‘clone to all channels’ feature submitted by iSchemy.
- Volume controls are now logarithmic
- Permissions fix for admin users who are not 501
- Uninstall script fixes on Lion
- SoundflowerBed installation problems fixed
The developer of SoundFlower is no longer providing support for the program. Although you can still download it, we can't guarantee that it will function correctly.
Review last updated: 06/02/15
- Allows different applications to access soundcard at the same time
- Supports 2 and 16 channel audio
- Sound may have interference at first
- Configuration may be tricky at first
"Does what it's supposed to do"
I've only used it a handful of times, but once I figured out how it works (not that difficult; you just have to pay attention to the instructions, know what I mean?). After setting it up, I was rather pleased with its performance, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do: route audio from various applications to your computer, with no apparent loss of quality.
- 23 Feb 2015
Questions and answers Soundflower
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Soundflower
- soundflower 10.10
- os x 10.10 download soundflower
- os x 10.7.5 download soundflower
- soundflower 10.9.5
- os x 10.8.5 download soundflower
- soundflower 16 channel
- os x 10.9.5 download soundflower