- Not good
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Soundflower is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later|
Soundflower is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Soundflower
|Soundflower 184.108.40.206 16/04/12||Free||English||Download|
|Soundflower 1.5.1 10/09/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- More permissions fixes for admin users who are not 501
- SoundflowerBed: new ‘clone to all channels’ feature submitted by iSchemy.
- Volume controls are now logarithmic
- Permissions fix for admin users who are not 501
- Uninstall script fixes on Lion
- SoundflowerBed installation problems fixed
Note that this download is for OS X 10.5.8+. You can download the OS X 10.4 compatible version (Version 1.4.3) here: http://soundflower.googlecode.com/files/Soundflower-1.4.3.dmg
- Allows different applications to access soundcard at the same time
- Supports 2 and 16 channel audio
- Sound may have interference at first
- Configuration may be tricky at first
I have the exact same problem,
I tried several times to download and launch the application, but it's impossible.
It's present into my applications list, but if I click it, nothing happens.
Can you help me please?
I've a Mac OS X 10.6.8
- There is NO help
- 15 May 2012
In Windows, all processes are listed in the Task Manager. Among the processes that use the most... See more
Viber is an app for smartphones that allows friends to contact one another. It attempts to be a... See more
Questions and answers Soundflower
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********