- Not good
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Soundflower is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later|
Soundflower is also compatible with
Versions of Soundflower
|Soundflower 220.127.116.11 16/04/12||Free||English||Download|
|Soundflower 1.5.1 10/09/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- More permissions fixes for admin users who are not 501
- SoundflowerBed: new ‘clone to all channels’ feature submitted by iSchemy.
- Volume controls are now logarithmic
- Permissions fix for admin users who are not 501
- Uninstall script fixes on Lion
- SoundflowerBed installation problems fixed
Note that this download is for OS X 10.5.8+. You can download the OS X 10.4 compatible version (Version 1.4.3) here: http://soundflower.googlecode.com/files/Soundflower-1.4.3.dmg
Review last updated: 15/09/14
- Allows different applications to access soundcard at the same time
- Supports 2 and 16 channel audio
- Sound may have interference at first
- Configuration may be tricky at first
I have the exact same problem,
I tried several times to download and launch the application, but it's impossible.
It's present into my applications list, but if I click it, nothing happens.
Can you help me please?
I've a Mac OS X 10.6.8
- There is NO help
- 15 May 2012
Questions and answers Soundflower
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********